Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My first Blog....Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well well well.....Here goes my very first blog.
Finally I entered into the blog world. Though I have always been fascinated by the blog world, I somehow felt its not my cup of tea. Why... Becoz this is what I felt.
  • Blogs are only for creative people.
  • Blogs are only for those who have a very good vocabulary.
  • Blogs are for those who are very good at sharing their views with others.
  • Blogs are for those who really have good writing skills.

Well..I'm running short of reasons now...Can't list out anymore.

So what brings me into the blog world now? I just read few of the blogs on the net and felt that you don't have to extremely creative or talented to write a blog. Blog is just a nice space on the web to put down your thoughts so when you look back at it later in life, it just feels good. Is'nt it true??

So here I go...I'm going to start writing or rather blogging from now on. Not sure how frequently I would do it.But lets see how it goes !!

~Cheers~

Prabha


No comments: